If a driver applies for your open position, how are you reaching out to them? My guess is that you are either calling or emailing them because that’s what the data shows. But what if you started to really optimize your recruitment process, and connected with candidates on the channel that they apply for jobs the most? At FATj, and almost every other job site, most drivers are applying for a job from a mobile device.
98% of all sent text messages are opened at some point, so why wouldn’t you try to reach a candidate where they are almost definitely going to see your message? One reason we hear a lot is that recruitment teams aren’t sure where to start. We are here to help with that. To help you create your own recruitment strategy around text marketing, we’ve come up with 8 different texting templates to help you connect with candidates. From beginning to end, we’ve got you covered at every point in your recruitment process. To make it easy for you to scan through, we’ve broken up the templates into the seven most important stages in any text recruitment strategy.
- Hi, [Candidate Name]. My name is [Recruiter Name] and I am a [Job Title] at [Company Name]. Thanks for your interest in [Job They Applied For]. Our company offers great things such as [Benefits 1, 2, and 3]. When do you have time to discuss more about this opportunity?
Long Application Completion
- Hi, [Candidate Name]. Thanks again for your interest in [Company Name]. In order to move forward with next steps, please take some time to complete our full application here [Insert Link Here]. Let me know if you have any questions. [Recruiter Name – Company Name
- Hi [Candidate Name], I've reviewed your application and was hoping to ask you a few follow-up questions via text message. Sound good? - [Recruiter Name – Company Name]
Phone Interview Scheduling
- Hi [Candidate Name], thank you for your application for our [Job Title] position! We’d like to schedule a phone interview. When is a good time for you? - [Recruiter Name – Company Name]
In-Person Interview Scheduling
- Hi [Candidate Name], are you free [Date/Time 1] or [Date/Time 2] for an in-person interview at our offices at [Address]? If not, what works best for you and your schedule? - [Recruiter Name – Company Name]
- Hi [Candidate Name], we can’t wait to meet you at your interview [Date] & [Time], at [Address]. Can you confirm that still works for you? A YES or NO will do! - [Recruiter Name – Company Name]
- Hi, [Candidate Name] . We haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still interested in our [Name of Position]? Is there a better day and time to connect? - [Recruiter Name – Company Name]
- Hi, [Candidate Name], Are you still interested in new driver opportunities? If so we’d love to keep you updated on relevant positions! Check out some options here insert link - [Recruiter Name – Company Name]
We know these templates will give you the jumpstart you need to start a successful text recruitment campaign. So what are you waiting for? Incorporate them into your prospecting strategy today.
Want to always have these templates handy? Just bookmark this page to refer back to it and check up on new templates that the FATj team has added.